Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I lay one paper down on a table I come back to this carnage!! Hide your papers :LOL: :eek:

·
Registered
859 Posts
Lol, Micah’s the exact same! I’m just glad it’s only been paper so far, my parents’ dog ripped up a hundred dollar bill 🤬

·
Super Moderator
4,572 Posts
They are determined little things. Currently Rio is determined to chew up my check book. Not sure why but he has set it as his goal and he is determined to reach his goal.

Reactions: aqueilo

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are determined little things. Currently Rio is determined to chew up my check book. Not sure why but he has set it as his goal and he is determined to reach his goal.
hide your money, hide your chequebooks, cause we chewing everything out here.

·
Registered
856 Posts
What? Sweet little Monty did that? Maybe he was bored because there were no birds outside to yell at…

For me it is, “You can’t put your sandwich anywhere...” The other day I turned my back on my turkey sandwich to get something to drink, and when I came back, my sandwich looked like what your paper looks like. I could see Cleopatra’s little beaky bite marks all along the crust. lol I think they are bunch of little juvenile delinquents! :D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I had a sign on my Hueys cage that said I Bite and it was littered with bite marks lol. Huey used to love to "read" with me all of my magazines and books had divots

·
Super Moderator
5,048 Posts
Just about all of my papers have extra perforations in it! Although Tumi's current obsessions is my smart watch, which is much more of a problem. A checkbook would be a problem, too, although I don't write checks for anything so maybe Rio can just have mine!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just about all of my papers have extra perforations in it! Although Tumi's current obsessions is my smart watch, which is much more of a problem. A checkbook would be a problem, too, although I don't write checks for anything so maybe Rio can just have mine!
He's just trying to encourage you to get your steps in!

What? Sweet little Monty did that? Maybe he was bored because there were no birds outside to yell at…

For me it is, “You can’t put your sandwich anywhere...” The other day I turned my back on my turkey sandwich to get something to drink, and when I came back, my sandwich looked like what your paper looks like. I could see Cleopatra’s little beaky bite marks all along the crust. lol I think they are bunch of little juvenile delinquents! :D
I am on high alert whenever I eat around him... he pretends he's not interested and then he'll run and try to take a quick bite of food. I have to swat him away even if he has his own bowl of the same food LOL.

I had a sign on my Hueys cage that said I Bite and it was littered with bite marks lol. Huey used to love to "read" with me all of my magazines and books had divots
That's so cute. When I was in my old apartment and they had showings and I wasn't there I had to leave a sign on Monty's cage saying "Hello I am Monty the pacific parrotlet, please don't touch the bars, I will bite". People have a weird fascination with putting their fingers up to the bars when Monty is in there and he almost always will give them a nice chomp.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
LOL yeah I remember Zazu just loved to bite everything. I had a talk assignment with my congregation and got a slip with the research info on it. He chewed it all up. So I had to say "My bird ate my homework" lol

·
Super Moderator
4,572 Posts
You can make the chew up work for you.
My wife and I do not have children. My mother wanted grandchildren but instead got grand birds. That is what she calls them. So all our Birthday, Christmas and other type of cards has mine and my wifes names on them as well as Jules (now Rio) bite marks where they sign the cards. We find it humorous.

Reactions: aqueilo
1 - 10 of 10 Posts