Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Super Moderator
That is a great picture of Willow. Sorry for your loss. These guys live such brief, bright lives.

Super Moderator
I am so sorry for your loss, I lost two of my babies within a year of each other. I miss them everyday. Willow is so beautiful, she reminds me of my Melody. Melody also used to get soaked, they could be twins in this photo.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
I am so sorry for your loss, I lost two of my babies within a year of each other. I miss them everyday. Willow is so beautiful, she reminds me of my Melody. Melody also used to get soaked, they could be twins in this photo.
Oh no, I鈥檓 so sorry for you too. I really feel for you.

Melody and Willow are probably bath buddies over on the Rainbow Bridge, seeing who can do the best wet chicken 馃寛

Super Moderator
Oh no, I鈥檓 so sorry for you too. I really feel for you.

Melody and Willow are probably bath buddies over on the Rainbow Bridge, seeing who can do the best wet chicken 馃寛
Oh I have no doubt they are! I don't know if this is something you would like, but I took one of my favorite wet bird photos of Melody and had one of those little canvases made and I hung it in the bathroom. She used to take a shower every morning with my husband so I enjoy seeing her there when I get out of the shower.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Oh I have no doubt they are! I don't know if this is something you would like, but I took one of my favorite wet bird photos of Melody and had one of those little canvases made and I hung it in the bathroom. She used to take a shower every morning with my husband so I enjoy seeing her there when I get out of the shower.
Awww, that is such a lovely idea! We did get two canvas prints of Willow actually and one is this wet chicken picture. Ours are in our living room but I love your idea 馃挄

Registered
They become so precious to us that when they leave us it is never easy. So heartfelt hugs to you. The picture of Willow is wonderful. Such a beauty. I love that her tail feathers are fanned out to help keep her balance. Isn't it wonderful how God created them? And aren't we lucky to have them, even though it is just for a short time?

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you again Anya. She was such a beautiful girl, I can鈥檛 believe we were so lucky. My husband maintains she鈥檚 the best thing he ever found.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts