Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
I am a new member....can’t post a picture, need help. I get either a large/mime when I try to post a picture.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
I am a new member....can’t post a picture, need help. I get either a large/mime when I try to post a picture.
When you want to post a picture, use the paperclip icon in the ribbon. You select Browse, select the file, and then click Upload. If you want to upload from a URL, there is the option to do that as well and then you click Upload. You may want to check to see if your picture is one of the filetypes that is supported and is less than the Max Filesize listed.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
The company that owns Talkparrotlets uses this forum software in over 800 communities. While it is an interesting perspective, I have not seen any evidence that TakParrotlets has become a stagnant forum and I still see people helping others with their birds.

I thought that the Top Contributor This Month was weird myself, because I am not sure who cares about that since it is not a competition. However, I only see it listed on the main page and under the What's New page, so it is not something that you see when you read and reply to posts.

I did like the green background that we used to have like you do.

·
Super Moderator
4,459 Posts
I would like to see more interface options not just the light / dark option but It would seem it would be relatively easy to have the interface color to be user selective.
I really miss the old gallery of member bird pictures. Many of those pictures have been collected over two decades, some that predate my 8 years of existence on this forum. It was nice seeing old bird pics and remembering past birds / members.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts