TalkParrotlets.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I tune into the " Talk Parrotlets " forum, I get something like, " Do you want Push Notifications ? " What does this actually mean?

David馃

Registered
The FAQ page explains what options you can select for Push Notifications, if you decide to enable that option at FAQ

Registered
Push notifications means you will get notified on your phone or email, If you like to log in and see the new stuff say no.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much for answering my question in such a considerate way. I can't hardly read this monitor because things get blurry and I try to not read a lot because it gets more blurry at times. A couple of people asked me about this and I said I didn't know the official answer, so I asked this nice forum! ( It was easier on me to ask than to look for it). I have a special coating on my glasses so I can see. You should have seen me type my 200 plus page book! It took me forever to get it done, but I got it done! It took me 25 minutes to write this reply. Thank you for helping. This dark mode really helps me! No glare!

David

1 - 4 of 4 Posts