Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Phew, it sounds like I have a rather content little guy then. I've just looked at Koolaid on YouTube. I wish Bobby made noises like that! It's adorable!

Last night we were watching tv and Bobby was all covered up for bed. He'd had his covers on for about an hour, then he randomly started his loud chirping thing. Then, silence. I don't know if he was telling us he was still there, or to turn the tv down. Who knows!

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Last night we were watching tv and Bobby was all covered up for bed. He'd had his covers on for about an hour, then he randomly started his loud chirping thing. Then, silence. I don't know if he was telling us he was still there, or to turn the tv down. Who knows!
I think he was just letting you know he was still awake. If he thought the tv was too loud I'm sure he would have had a raging fit like Timmy does when I play Dionne Warwick.:D

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I think he was just letting you know he was still awake. If he thought the tv was too loud I'm sure he would have had a raging fit like Timmy does when I play Dionne Warwick.:D
Haa haa!! He did three little chirps last night when he was in bed too. Do parrotlets dream? It's as if he's talking in his sleep ;)

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Haa haa!! He did three little chirps last night when he was in bed too. Do parrotlets dream? It's as if he's talking in his sleep ;)
I've wondered the same thing. Timmy's cage is in my bedroom and he sings to himself softly in the middle of the night on a regular basis. It's so sweet!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Green Bean used to trill VERY loudly when he was mad at me about something or when I was ignoring him after he had been calling me for awhile. I always thought it was a frustrated kind of mad sound like saying "Well, forget it if you're going to IGNORE me!!".

He also used to talk in his sleep regularly. Usually it was very quiet chirp chirp or ooo ooooo oooo's.

Azuki is very quiet and chirps when he's on me, and sings in the morning but I've never heard trilling from him. He only cusses me out when he wants out of his cage and I've ignored his polite requests. He's a very polite boy.

(that being said he just pooped down my shirt as I typed that) hahaha

21 - 28 of 28 Posts