Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because of Covid, I have been Working From Home for the past two years. Our Pacific, Peanut, spends his days with me. He rules my desk and everything on it. We have had birds for years from finches to a Macaw. I have to say, Peanut outranks them all. We are happy to be here!
Computer Computer keyboard Plant Output device Netbook

·
Administrator
5,147 Posts
Oh yes. WFH with parrotlets is interesting. At one time I had two during COVID. Wonder what most my coworkers would have thought if they knew that during most my conferences calls I looked like a pirate with two parrots on a shoulder and shirts full of holes. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Awwww! What an adorable pic! Peanut is simply birdy-ful! I love those greenies! 💚 I have no doubt that he thinks everything is his! And you are aware that means he owns you too - To do with whatever he pleases! :LOL: Very glad you have joined us. Me thinks you are going to fit in really well here. Hope you stick around so we can hear more about Peanut! 🦜🥜

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Ummmm…you clearly have been taken over by a little green fluffball! Kiwi was also my constant companion during my work from home period and people got used to her popping out of my hair and climbing around on my shirt during conference calls, to the point they would ask if she was there if they couldn’t see her. Peanut is absolutely adorable and he clearly has figured out how to stop you from working efficiently to tend to his needs! Great photo! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Both my wife and I are also working from home because of Covid... and our company now decided to have us working from home forever. I'm a web developer.
Our parrotlet, among other things, likes to fight with computer mouse and to bite out pieces of it's wheel ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts