Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paulie is just terrified of my new Dyson vac. He was not fond of my Oreck but he tolerated it. It was gray. My new Dyson is the yellow and he just goes nuts when I get it out. I don't even have to turn it on! I have to take him out of the dining room, clean there and then bring him back when I'm done.
My budgies always liked the noise and would talk up a storm when it was on. Poor Paulie..he just can't handle it.
Does anyone else have this porblem??

·
Registered
373 Posts
Nemo goes ballistic whenever the vacuum is turned on. I haven't noticed anything different about him when he just sees the vacuum. But then again, it's almost always right in front of him.

When it's on, and my vacuum is an older model and VERY LOUD.. you can definitely hear him over the thing itself.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With my new Dyson Paulie seems more afraid of the yellow color...it is very bright! But he doesn't like the noise either:(

·
Registered
62 Posts
When I read the vacuum comments...felt like I had to share this:

Froot Loop hasn't been exposed to the evil whirling machine yet, but my dogs are so used to it.............because my mother vacuums them. YES, she vacuums the dogs themselves.......every saturday, they would sit in position ready to be vacuumed as soon as they saw it come out of the closet.

I'm living at home until I get out of undergrad next year, so I had to warn my mother that there would be no vacuuming of the bird allowed...:p

y'all have a great one! -spasticat and froot loop

·
Registered
794 Posts
When I read the vacuum comments...felt like I had to share this:

Froot Loop hasn't been exposed to the evil whirling machine yet, but my dogs are so used to it.............because my mother vacuums them. YES, she vacuums the dogs themselves.......every saturday, they would sit in position ready to be vacuumed as soon as they saw it come out of the closet.

I'm living at home until I get out of undergrad next year, so I had to warn my mother that there would be no vacuuming of the bird allowed...:p

y'all have a great one! -spasticat and froot loop

Do you think it is a south louisiana thing...lol I vaccum one of my dogs too LOL,,LOL.Bye Cher`

·
Registered
62 Posts
Haha now I can tell my mother that she isn't crazy.... I've never heard of anyone else vacuuming their dogs. I guess it must be a south La thing... :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts