Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of your fids like to watch TV?
I recently disocvered Casamir is CRAZY for elmo. The minute he comes on screen Cas sings and chirps and watches so intently. It's a total crack up.
Just wondered if anyone else had a crazy fid like mine LOL

·
Registered
13 Posts
No, not that I know of. But that is hysterical! Maybe he likes Elmo's High pitched Cheerful voice. Maybe he thinks he's praising him or something. Hahahaha!:D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have got to get a video. It's cracking me up. You're probably right, he might think he's being praised LOL

·
Registered
619 Posts
pickle laughs at the tv at the most appropriate times!
i know he cant actually be laughing at the tv..but its just so funny

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
no, Jack has never really been interested in tv shows. He sure love Kelly Clarkson songs though lol!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Pickle is currently sat on top of the tv shouting at Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares hahah
i think its all the swearing and shouting getting him excited

·
Registered
45 Posts
Because Ollie spends so much time out on the couch with the hubby (when he's home), he gets animated when he hears the Colorado State University fight song. (It's featured heavily on the video game my husband plays.) He also loves when we put football on, and he loves showtunes, which I tend to leave on for him when hubby's not home.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Tink is known as my little zombie alert system! I like zombie movies and there was one night when I watched the first resident evil movie and dawn of the dead and any time that there was a zombie on the screen she would go "Cheepcheep ch-cheep cheep ch-CHEEEEEEEP!" She would also go crazy just before zombies were going to appear... So My boyfriend and I tested my zombie alert theory with the resident evil 5 game and sure enough... "Cheepcheep ch-cheep cheep ch-CHEEEEEEEP!"

That's my girl. ^^

·
Registered
619 Posts
Tink is known as my little zombie alert system! I like zombie movies and there was one night when I watched the first resident evil movie and dawn of the dead and any time that there was a zombie on the screen she would go "Cheepcheep ch-cheep cheep ch-CHEEEEEEEP!" She would also go crazy just before zombies were going to appear... So My boyfriend and I tested my zombie alert theory with the resident evil 5 game and sure enough... "Cheepcheep ch-cheep cheep ch-CHEEEEEEEP!"

That's my girl. ^^
haha thats so cool!
why cant Pickle be on zombie alert?? instead he chooses to scream at the bottles under the sink and plastic bags!
hardly going to give us an advantage when zombies attack, unless they come wielding bottles of fairy liquid

1 - 14 of 14 Posts