Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the amazing beautiful birds that visit this young woman on her balcony every day have become a global sensation on Tik Tok and Instagram. You will understand why if you watch the video. The bird with the flower on its head is my favorite. 馃槏

Registered
I have watched many bird videos from Australia. The variety of the birds is remarkable, to say the least. What a great country to live in! Thanks for the info.....

David

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, David! I know, Australia definitely gets first prize in the bird department. It is an amazing place. I love how she got them tame enough to put flowers on their heads! I wonder if anyone has ever tried that with a parrotlet? lol

Super Moderator
Tumi likes to wear tissues on his head, but I wouldn't be brave enough to try for a flower. I value my fingers...

Registered
All the amazing beautiful birds that visit this young woman on her balcony every day have become a global sensation on Tik Tok and Instagram. You will understand why if you watch the video. The bird with the flower on its head is my favorite. 馃槏

I love watching her videos on instagram!!

Super Moderator
It is interesting how tame the wild birds are.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tumi likes to wear tissues on his head, but I wouldn't be brave enough to try for a flower. I value my fingers...
LOL Me, too! I'd probably lose the use of a finger or two in the process. :D It is too bad - they sure would look cute with a tiny little flower on their heads. 馃尲馃惁馃尯

1 - 7 of 7 Posts