Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These girls are SO FUNNY! I think I have told you how Chipper drops food for Trudy, but Chipper seems to REALLY get a kick out of it now! She drops birdie bread then LOOKS at Trudy eat it. I just sit and laugh!!!!:D

·
Registered
514 Posts
They really ARE funny, Sally. Beau cleans up under Bitsy's cage, but that I can tell, Bitsy isn't throwing stuff for him. The good news here is that Beau (bichon) is getting far less reactive toward Bitsy, so we're able to have them out together (supervised, of course). It's sure easier for us now that things are progressing.

By the way, where did you get Chipper's fluffy string swing? I'd like Bitsy to have one.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I used to have a Noble Macaw and a Schnauser and Tootie(macaw) would hang upside down under the cage and throw something on the floor and poor lil William(dog) would go to get it and she would take a chomp of him and he would run feaked. This was a dailey ritual and William never figured it out. Tootie much more bright and savvy than poor William.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Sally,

One day Chipper is going to get burried under an avalanche of birdie toys ;)

Regards,

Art S.

PS. She looks cute on that swing.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I believe I bought a small size. Art, what a way to go, huh? Ha.

I had a plumber tell me she was spoiled. He thought she was so cute in her big cage full of toys! hehe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts