Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sweet Melody,
It's taken me a long time to post about you in the rainbow bridge because I don't think I really have ever gotten over the shock that you are gone. You left us so suddenly, I do thank God that you went quickly and nothing ever happened to you that I had to see you hurt or suffer. You had the biggest personality of our babies, it is what made you both fun and difficult. Sweet and spicy. You loved as much and as passionately as you were stubborn and feisty. You love to cuddle, and give kisses, and take scritches and fall asleep on my hand. You loved your daddy so much, I always was jealous that he "stole" you from me 😆 you were our first Little flock member, I suppose I can't blame him for not wanting you at first but then falling in love with you. You loved to sit with Daddy on his lap while he played video games and perch on his glasses. The sink drove you crazy, and your love of the sink drove me crazy too LOL I miss you chirping every morning when you yelled at the shower, I miss listening to you on the sink throw Daddy's wedding ring on the floor. Your favorite little game! We have a picture of you in the bathroom of you in the shower and I see you everyday. You were without a doubt the most beautiful little bluebird there ever was, your feathers were bright and vibrant and I knew every little white patch on your body, especially that one little feather on the right side of your head. You even had beautiful feet, I miss kissing your little bird toes. You really were a butthead LOL I used to always say no one could love you but us. I am sorry that I got so frustrated with you, it really wasn't your fault. It was just your passionate parrotlet personality and there will never be another bird like you. I regret all the times I was irritated with you biting and attacking 🤦🏻‍♀️ you really left us too soon and should have had more time here. I wish I had more time with you and wonder what it would be like now if I had been able to spend more time being dedicated working with you. I am sorry my little baby, I forgive you for being a stinker. I prayed over your little rock today where you are buried under the tree in the front yard, I miss you so very much. I wish I had never taken you for granted, it hurts my heart just to think about it. I wish I had one more day with you. Nobirdy will ever take your place, my sweet little blue girl.
Head Hand Watch Arm Comfort
Glasses Skin Lip Smile Bird
Bird Beak Feather Natural material Songbird
Bird Beak Human body Parrot Feather
Bird Beak Stock dove Rock dove Feather

Reactions: rizzie5022

·
Administrator
5,147 Posts
It is always sad when we lose our little ones but some of them get a bit more of our heart, a bit more of our soul, are a bit more of our flock mate than others. Melody was a special creature that will be wait for your family for some long time in the future you can be reunited on the Rainbow Bridge.

Reactions: Mrs.JP3

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Such a beautiful girl. Melody was blessed to live with you and she knew it. May your memories of her comfort you forever.

·
Super Moderator
6,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Such a beautiful girl. Melody was blessed to live with you and she knew it. May your memories of her comfort you forever.
Thank you barb, you know how dearly I loved her. ❤ I still can't belt she's gone. My only comfort is known she passed quickly and never suffered, there was nothing we could have done.

• Sad
Reactions: ginziputzi
1 - 6 of 6 Posts