Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!!

I wish I could post more often, but my job is consuming! Cookie has finally gotten used to her little bath and is getting more and more of her tiny body wet each time! When she bathes, these black feathers appear out of nowhere (she's a lovely light blue when dry), and it's hilarious!! I was wondering if anyone else on this forum has seen any "surprise feathers" when their smallest best friend takes a bath. If so, please share! :)

Blessings,

Christi
Feather Fun Event Wing Hat

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tumi's unofficial middle name is "Monster," so now I am picturing Cookie saying (a la James Bond) "I'm Cookie. Cookie Monster." :D Thought I'd share the silly!
I DO sometimes call her that - LOL!!!! She's the cutest, sweetest little monster though :). HI TUMI!

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
Cookie looks like her nickname could be " Cookie Cutter " or " Kookie Kutter " when I look at her wet chick pic! We had a WET BIRD picture contest in this forum a couple of times. It was hilarious to see our sweet little bird biscuits look like monsters from Hell! We called one p'lett a " Werea'lette " ( from the Werewolf fame). Maybe we could have another contest with votes for the most...ridiculous. We can include old pic's, too! ( from p'letts who are not with us anymore).

Dave

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cookie looks like her nickname could be " Cookie Cutter " or " Kookie Kutter " when I look at her wet chick pic! We had a WET BIRD picture contest in this forum a couple of times. It was hilarious to see our sweet little bird biscuits look like monsters from Hell! We called one p'lett a " Werea'lette " ( from the Werewolf fame). Maybe we could have another contest with votes for the most...ridiculous. We can include old pic's, too! ( from p'letts who are not with us anymore).

Dave
[/QUO
I would LOVE another wet parrotlet contest!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts