Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Great pics, Lin! Sunshine is a little trooper traveling that long! That is awesome that he is feeling comfortable enough to come out of his cage in your camper! It must be starting to feel like his home away from home! Good boy, Sunshine! I really love the fluffy butt pic.(gotta love those fluffy butts!) and that he has bowls that match him! 💛 Almost too hard to tell where he ends and the bowl starts! ;) Too cute. Enjoy your vacation! It looks like heaven! I am envious!

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He did really good, that was his longest trip yet. We did it in two days.

He is in this camper a lot, we take him to our seasonal every other weekend. He also was in the camper for a week in July when he went to 1000 islands. He never comes out at all. He has not been out since lol. He does things his way for sure.

There are not too many little birds that are calling back to him, but I did hear one.

44 here now. So he is staying inside today until it warms up.... not florida weather for sure.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Love this! Years ago we always took our 2 parrotlets to our houseboat on weekends. I think the activity and change of scenery made them two of our most well adjusted little guys. Fast forward 15 yrs, 2 different parrotlets and multiple camping trips, along with 2 dogs and they have a great gypsy attitude. Keep up your travel logs!

·
Super Moderator
3,823 Posts
Love this! Years ago we always took our 2 parrotlets to our houseboat on weekends. I think the activity and change of scenery made them two of our most well adjusted little guys. Fast forward 15 yrs, 2 different parrotlets and multiple camping trips, along with 2 dogs and they have a great gypsy attitude. Keep up your travel logs!
Amazing! I tend to be in the camp (excuse the pun) of “have bird, will travel”. Kiwi has always come with us on trips and adventures and she always enjoyed it. I think it is good for them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts