Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

Sundays

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Kumiko 
#1 ·
Every Sunday, I tie some corn on Kiwi's cage.

"Tell all the people on TalkParrotlets how much you love corn!"

See less See more
#3 ·
Sundays is the Peepers outside day (Sometimes Saturday too) – Weather permitting I put them out and bring them in before the day heats up.

Here they are today – today they were outside most of the day because the weather was beautiful here. They really seem to enjoy it. I set up their bath in their cage and they bathe outdoors.

Here is Rupert thinking about taking a bath while Penny waits below:

He later decided he'd take it in the water dish instead:

Penny's turn bathing:

Here's their cage set up outside:

#5 ·
Sundays are the days they come out almost all day. We stay in and study these days, so while I'm studying they are out helping me study. They sit on me or the play areas and enjoy the extra time out. It's a ritual Gelato knows about and she is learning about.

#9 ·
I love those CORNY pictures! Darling! The cage outside photo's are great too!

Chipper's Sunday is like all other days. Out playing or riding on me. I was watching the Emmy's after eating dinner out. Chipper sat on my chest and stared at me and we cuddled. She is asleep now.

#15 ·
Rebecca - Bitsy LOVES corn too! We always share our corn with him -- we've eaten a lot this summer since it's so fresh!
I am sooo happy that he is eating all this stuff! Thank-god for your birdie bread! He eats all sorts of things now... he just can't be one spot when I am eating my food or when I am getting his food. He has to be right there to just JUMP in it! LOL:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.