Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
FYI, Aayla has caught up to Mara in terms of the condition of her wing feathers (which were concerning me so much) and her flying skills. She doesn't appear disheveled anymore and her feathers are neatly groomed. Separating the two of them seems to have had exactly the effect you folks predicted.

When outside their cages, they still spend almost all their time together. However, I rarely see any evidence that one is abusing the other. Aayla has become more headstrong, just as Mara always was naturally, but i can deal with that. :)

Thank you,

Larry

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
FYI, Aayla has caught up to Mara in terms of the condition of her wing feathers (which were concerning me so much) and her flying skills. She doesn't appear disheveled anymore and her feathers are neatly groomed. Separating the two of them seems to have had exactly the effect you folks predicted.

When outside their cages, they still spend almost all their time together. However, I rarely see any evidence that one is abusing the other. Aayla has become more headstrong, just as Mara always was naturally, but i can deal with that.

Thank you,

Larry
Yay! Glad we were able to help you and your cuties 🙂

21 - 23 of 23 Posts