Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just love the way Chipper loves to sit on my chest as I watch TV or I am on the laptop. She sits there and stares at me. Hangs on every word. SO cute!!!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Paulie likes to whisper to me when I whisper to him. Lots of times he will talk to me when I get close to him. I say "nite, nite" when I get very close at bedtime and ask him what time it is. He says " it's time...nite nite" But he won't do that with my hubby, just me. I just love it....he's so sweet!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Yes, they love their mommies, indeed. Nemo isn't nearly as fond of my boyfriend as he is of me! It gets my boyfriend jealous, heh.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
My two will land on me if I'm hanging around in bed and often we'll all fall asleep with the two of them sitting on my chest.

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My little guy loves to sit on my shoulder and make little clicking sounds. I'm not sure why he does it..whether its just contentment or he's chatting with me, but he does it ALL the time! He prefers me to everyone else in the family (especially my youngest 4 yr old son..too hyper for his taste!) but I think he knows my husband "secretly" likes him more then he says and he is always landing on his head at the funniest times!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts