TalkParrotlets.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My heart is truly broken, and joining those before me...
Sadly, my precious friend Stanley Bird passed this morning. Only those who have loved and lost one of these amazing birdies can truly understand the fact that something so small can occupy so large a part of the human heart.
For those of you still with your little ones...please give them a scritch, a cuddle, or kissey tonight. Continue to enjoy the time you have together. I envy you all so much. Wish I just had one more night-night time...

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
~~~~~Chuck~~~~~

I am so sorry to hear about your Stanley Bird! I know from experience what you are going through! You were there for me when I lost both Bogie and then Ricochet. You wrote one of the best condolences ever! I will never forget that!

I want to let you know that we are here for you! What got me through my pain and misery was the help and consideration from people like you and the rest of the forum! We are so much of a family, that we all suffer when one of our member's p'lett goes to the Rainbow Bridge.

Again, I am so sorry for your loss. Stanley Bird will be missed!

Your nearby Friends in Orlando,

David and Vicki:(:(:(:(

·
Super Moderator
6,463 Posts
Oh no :( I am so sorry Chuck. Stanley will be remembered here. I'm so sad to see all these long timers pass, I love them all. He's flying high with my Melody and Tobie now. So sorry friend.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Chuck so sorry to hear this, they sure do fill our hearts an amazing amount for such a small creature.

He is flying high with his friends from this forum.

Sending hugs and warm wishes.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank You All for Your Thoughtful and Kind Comments.

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Chuck: Sophie and I mourn Stanley's passing with you. You were so kind to me when Timmy was ill and passed. It's obvious that you loved your boy very much and he gave you much love in return.

·
Super Moderator
4,406 Posts
It is so sad when one of our little ones pass. They are so bright, full of life, mischief, spirit. Stanley was a special pet. A true friend. You will meet again in what comes next.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry for your loss. I lost Sonny almost a year ago. About a month ago my wife wanted another bird. She talked me into parakeets so we got 2. Cute but not Sonny. Just can’t get into them but they are entertaining together. Problem is they’re not easily socializing because they’re too much into each other. We’ll see what happens but still monitor this website. I loved my Sonny.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts