Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shhhh
Don't tell Lilly but she is looking kinda fluffy. It's hard not to be hopeful after all these years that maybe she will quit the nudest way of life. She still has no tail feathers. 🤦🏻‍♀️ But this is an improvement.
Head Bird Hand Beak Parrot

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
It makes me think of what Elmer Fudd would say in this situation. "Shhh. Be vewy, vewy quiet. She is gwoing feathers back. He-e-e-e-e!" lol But seriously, she is looking good! So, just out of the blue, she is growing them back? Have you changed anything? I have my fingers crossed this is permanent! Wouldn't that be something? :)

·
Administrator
5,235 Posts
She is looking well. Feathers or not she is quite a looker....

·
Super Moderator
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It makes me think of what Elmer Fudd would say in this situation. "Shhh. Be vewy, vewy quiet. She is gwoing feathers back. He-e-e-e-e!" lol But seriously, she is looking good! So, just out of the blue, she is growing them back? Have you changed anything? I have my fingers crossed this is permanent! Wouldn't that be something? :)
We moved 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don't think that's it though. Every once in a while she lets some come back but she took a few off already again 🙄

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
We moved 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don't think that's it though. Every once in a while she lets some come back but she took a few off already again 🙄
Is Lilly still removing feathers? It is so hard to pinpoint what could be causing the plucking. It could be anything! (Sigh) Ozzie is right. She still is a lovely girl not matter what. :) So, do you just have the one parroltet now? How are your other birds doing?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts