Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is coco, my green cheeked conure, the next one is sheila.
coco is about 15, sheila is under a year.

These are my rosa bourkes Posey & Rosey. I was planing to breed them, but Rosey is going blind so I will have to find a new mate for Posey.

These are some of my budgies (we have 28 including my daughters pair, Jenny & Roy, last pic) These I breed.

This is Max my Akita, he is about 12.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
And our Cats, Cleo 14ish, Jewels 8ish, Star 4ish (all rescues)

And Turqoise (aka fat boy, aka turd boy) our sulcata tortoise 6

And finally Snake, shes a gopher snake that my husband has had since high school, so a good 20 years! (with my daughter Katie)

·
Registered
794 Posts
My gosh what a family...Katie is so pretty and she's not scared of snakes go kATIE. Thanks for the great pictures.

Why is your rose colored bird going blind,how did you find that out besides the obivious.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Memmey, we think she had night frights and banged her head pretty good. After testing, we know she can see "shadows" but cant walk straight, and cant see anything coming directly towards her eyes. We hope with time she will reagain enough to walk properly and mabey even fly from perche to perch

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they are pretty quiet compaired to the others in the house. they sound off around dawn & dusk. they are nicknamed the "night parrots", watch out if theirs a full moon, they will chatter all night! lol
their chirps are really pretty, is a romantic kind of chirp, no screams at all.
Since rosey is loosing her sight, she is a lot quieter than before, so there isnt the singing going on between the two like there was. so posey has actually decided to chatter to the toys instead (as long as a ball is inside!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts