Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't be afraid! Show off your little green friends. We all love looking at pictures of them, so feel free to share. I know from experience on other pet websites that funny captions to go along with your pictures often get some activity going in your thread. I love reading captions; I can always picture the bird saying what the caption says. :p

If you simply want to show off some pictures, and you're not interested in any types of responses, you might want to check out our gallery. Be sure to post your pictures there as well, even if you post them in this forum!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Dave,
How do we get our pictures to fit the size requirements and not end up smaller than a postage stamp? Have any tips for me?
thanks,
karen

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dave,
How do we get our pictures to fit the size requirements and not end up smaller than a postage stamp? Have any tips for me?
thanks,
karen
Those are the thumbnails. Usually, clicking on them will bring you to the full size picture.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey there,

I was referring to the 'manage attachments' dialog box. Most file sizes are restricted to 19.5 kb or 97.7 kb. I go into photoshop and try to change my picture's size so that it is the allowable size and end up with junk. Perhaps you help me in this area. I'll try another to see if I am still having trouble.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you want to include photos in your posts, you can upload them at a photo hosting site such as imageshack.us or photobucket.com, get the URL to the picture, and put that URL in IMG tags (click the
button and put the URL there).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Perri, my new baby and 1st parrotlet

This is Perri and I have only had him about two hours. I was told he was a 10 month old male and just went through his first molt. What do you call his particular color mutation? Thanks in advance!!:)

·
Registered
311 Posts
If you were to breed Bunsen there is a 67% chance that he is split to blue and only a 33% that he is straight dilute (American Yellow). If I were to breed him I would set him up with a green double split hen. If he is split to blue you would have a 12.5% chance of getting your blue dilute (American White). Thats how I got my first blue dilute.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Yah, I was thinking about it since... Kiwi and Kieko would be living with me all the time and thier lifespan is 30yrs. I would say when I get out of the house and make a average living... I am going to save up. I know that male/male pairs arent as good as male/female pairs, but I won't breed. I might just a few times... you never really know. :)

O! Yah! just a quick question. Can two pairs be housed in the same cage if it is big enough?

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Is there anyone who knows where the info is on how to post photos for Sister Elizabeth? I have seen it, so am pretty sure it's here somewhere, but couldn't find it with a search nor a bit of looking around the files.
Reta

1 - 20 of 197 Posts