Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize if this is not the place to post a topic like this, I didn't see anything in regards to selling items, I was going to put this on craigslist or ebay, but thought to check here first.

The reason I am selling it is that Maggie, could care less about all its bells and whistles, she's rather chase a ball around on the floor. So the good news is: It's barely been touched. I just cleaned it with a water vinegar solution and it's as good as new!

here is a link to the exact playgym I have for sale. http://www.kingscages.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=K299

I'd like to sell it for $20 plus shipping (The most shipping will cost is $15, I can find out your specific shipping charges with your zip code.)

·
Registered
162 Posts
I apologize if this is not the place to post a topic like this, I didn't see anything in regards to selling items, I was going to put this on craigslist or ebay, but thought to check here first.

The reason I am selling it is that Maggie, could care less about all its bells and whistles, she's rather chase a ball around on the floor. So the good news is: It's barely been touched. I just cleaned it with a water vinegar solution and it's as good as new!

here is a link to the exact playgym I have for sale. http://www.kingscages.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=K299

I'd like to sell it for $20 plus shipping (The most shipping will cost is $15, I can find out your specific shipping charges with your zip code.)
Wow. That is a great price! My gaby loves his. It should sell quick..

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'll take it. My sun is always trying to get on my parrotlets and I'm afraid to let them be together. Let me know how you want to handle the payment, etc...

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
That is a great gym. Chipper LOVES hers. She is on it most of the day, near me. She chews on the rope tassles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts