Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I haven't posted in a while - just so much going on with work and personal life. I did find out that the mysterious bug I had in Cookie's food was a ghost ant, and we've solved that problem (although you have to really keep the area clean. I got caught up in the excitement of Amazon Prime and purchased an air fryer only to pull it out and find the dreaded Teflon coating, so I had to package it up and return it. Has anyone on this board found a safe, amazing air fryer that they love?

Thanks! As my daughter put it, "no perfectly cooked salmon is worth Cookie's life," and I couldn't agree more!

·
Super Moderator
3,573 Posts
Very glad to hear you solved the big issue! I will have to look up ghost ants - never heard of them!

No help here on the air fryer - I don’t have one. However, I have considered them so good to remember to look at coatings!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very glad to hear you solved the big issue! I will have to look up ghost ants - never heard of them!

No help here on the air fryer - I don’t have one. However, I have considered them so good to remember to look at coatings!
Thanks! ghost ants are NASTY! I was able to get a close up photo and their tiny butts are transparent!! I did some research and the Ninja Foodie claims to be PTFE, PTFO and BPA free according to the manufacturer.

Q: Are all parts of this unit ptfe and pfoa free?
A: Yes all parts is PFOE Free Including all the accessories
By Bob Garcia on February 14, 2022

·
Super Moderator
3,573 Posts
Tiny with transparent butts. What hope does anyone even have finding them! Good for you for figuring it out and sharing. Would you consider updating your former post so the answer is there for anyone searching?

Thanks for the info on the air fryer. I will have a look at one myself!

·
Administrator
5,235 Posts
So how are you removing the ghost ants?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts