Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bird Bath toy Beak rubber ducky Toy

We had a brain storm the other day and picked Rio up some baby wobble (round bottomed) toys. They seem to be a hit.
I have been working today and decided to move them to my work desk. He has been singing to it and wiggle necking at it for a bit now. So cute...

Reactions: Flora and vkelman

·
Administrator
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These are what we got him about a month ago.

·
Administrator
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The little fellow loves anything yellow to have affection for. So far it is these toys, medicine bottles are now everywhere in the house for him to play with. There are a couple of them hanging by a string from his cat stand so he can climb up on it and beat them up. My favorite is his love affair with the PAM spray bottle. Guess he likes tall red heads. Anyway he has a harem and he gets around. The joy of being young and male with a whole selection of loves. :rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: ginziputzi

·
Administrator
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is such a cute pic! Rio is a good looking little guy. Jackie is right - He is probably thinking, "Finally, someone who looks like me!" lol
It is the wobble bottom. He can smack it and it wobbles back and forth for him. He loves it.

Reactions: Anya

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
The little fellow loves anything yellow to have affection for. So far it is these toys, medicine bottles are now everywhere in the house for him to play with. There are a couple of them hanging by a string from his cat stand so he can climb up on it and beat them up. My favorite is his love affair with the PAM spray bottle. Guess he likes tall red heads. Anyway he has a harem and he gets around. The young of being young and male with a whole selection of loves. :rolleyes:
Tall redheads! That’s a hoot! What a little Romeo! And it has to be said - what a lucky little fella to have someone provide him with all this entertainment! The cat stand is a brilliant idea as a play station (provided there is no cat lurking there) - Is it carpeted? Does he like it? I feel like that would be a hit…add a wobblebottom toy and you have paradise!

·
Registered
8 Posts
View attachment 47522

We had a brain storm the other day and picked Rio up some baby wobble (round bottomed) toys. They seem to be a hit.
I have been working today and decided to move them to my work desk. He has been singing to it and wiggle necking at it for a bit now. So cute...
Super cute! Our parrotlet Chizhik is of the same color as yours. We thought it's pretty rare: had two Pacific Parrotlets before, both were of usual bright green tone. Chizhik likes many small jars, etc. Especially likes to push them until they fall to the floor :)
I already ordered him this toy from Amazon, pretty sure he will like the yellow friend.

·
Registered
53 Posts
View attachment 47522

Love this picture 🧡 , wondering if I got a wobbler for Chumley if he would get territorrial with it. I guess I could always put it away if he did. That may be just what he needs! Great idea!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts