Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a recording of Wendell talking that I'd like to be able to share - anyone know if it's possible to post a wav. or mp3 file here?

Stephen and talkative Wendell

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Stephen,

I would love to hear Wendell speak but I don't know how to do it directly. Dave would know if the system has the capability.

In the mean time, you could do it using a site like Photobucket and link it in - much like we do most of the picture posting here.

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Steven I've tried but the site doesn't seem to allow it - Try Arts suggestion - I'm dying to hear Wendell talk :D - My guys only said Hello and some other saying we've never figured out but he doesn't say it too often now since his girl arrived.

Looking forward to hearing Wendell :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Art,
Can you give me more info on how to use Photobucket - I'm not familiar with it.
Stephen

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I have a recording of Wendell talking that I'd like to be able to share - anyone know if it's possible to post a wav. or mp3 file here?

Stephen and talkative Wendell
hummm - it looks like you can't download .wav files into Photobucket either - at least I couldn't figure it out.

Maybe you can Video Wendell? - Photobucket allows video with sound.

Valid video extensions are: 3g2, 3gp, 3gp2, 3gpp, 3p, asf, avi, divx, divx, dv, dvx, flv, gif, moov, mov, mp4, mpeg4, mpg4, mpe, mpeg, mpg, qt, swf, wmv, xvid, rm.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Alternately,

PM Dave, the owner of the site to see what he can do. Maybe he can somehow 'hardwire' it in.

Regards,

Art S.

PS. I'll poke around for other practical options.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts