Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay I do have photos of my birds playing on the homemade playstand, but there is one problem.... I've lost the cable to download them to my computer.:mad: I'll try and post as soon as I can find/buy a new cable.

But, I just wanted to say how smart these little feather balls are! I love my quakers, but they are just so stubborn. Gelato (p'let) knows where he goes and where he is allowed (either on me or his playstand). He likes to test me by getting off of his playstand, but all I have to do is snap my fingers and he takes off, does a few laps, and then lands on his stand. I never have to worry about where he is, he just goes straight to where he should be when I enter or get up to leave the room.

The quakers just seem to look at me and say, "Yeah. I got off the stand. So what?" Most of the time I can convince them to stay on the stand, but that takes several trips to pick them up and put them back up there before they give in.:p

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay I found my cable. Here are some pics of Gelato and a shot of General on the play stand (separate times of course)

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I think they are too smart for their own good :)

Your pics are great - glad both your birds like the play stand you made for them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts