Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all for your nice comments.
David: I am sorry to read about your health. Your posts are very much appreciated. Please take good care of yourself.
Ozzie: The log is from PetSmart. It is called Wesco Pet Ole Bird Kabob and is 9 " long.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello Georgie's Mom, That backpack is the XS Celltei Pak-O-Bird. I take Benny for walks, car rides, short shopping trips, or when I visit my kids at the acreage - when the weather is warm enough ... right now we have snow鉀. The backpack keeps her safe from any flying and/ or crawling bugs. She flies right to the carrier when I hold it up, so she must like our outings. The black circles cover the holes for the feeder bowls. The backpack comes with these holes as well as the black cover things. I put her feeder bowls on the bottom; hence, all the holes are covered.
The exposed window glass is in my office. I am working from home and that is the only exposed window glass in my home. So far so good. She inspected the glass from the inside and she loves to sit there when the sun is out, but she is still afraid when a bird flies outside and comes close. Since I am with her in the room, I am ok with the exposed window in that room. I was ready to put some stickers on the window glass, but I believe we are good. Parrotlets are just so smart!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts