Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've been working literally day and night to finish my parrotlet calendar, my parrot calendar and my 2 linnie calendars along with t-shirts, mugs, hats and stuff. People from other forums are sending me their photos to put on these things so they can buy them for Christmas presents for their friends who also have parrotlet and of course, for themselves. Check out my Cafe Press link in my sig and if you want to send in photos to be included in my shop, let me know. It won't cost you anything except the price of whatever you decide to purchase once it's created.

Breeders are finding this is a good way to get free publicity and parrotlet owners like it because they don't have the time or money to open their own shop so they give me the photos and I do the rest. If you send photos, they have to be at least 2000x2000 pixels (bigger than your screen) for them to look good and crisp on your items.

When you send in your photos, send to [email protected] and put "Cafe Press photo" in the subject line. Give me your name (for the title of your section), your bird's name and your location. When you look at my shop, you'll see that sections belonging to certain people identify them and their birds so they know where their items are. Also, don't forget to tell me you are from this forum and I'll make a special section for the member here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts