Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 · (Edited)
Hey folks!

Thank you all for your encouragement and support! I never thought a lil' hobby like this could be so meaningful for others, and be a big help in making my new feathered family member's new home more comfortable for him.

THANK YOU! :D

·
Registered
918 Posts
Lol how much would a Mitred Conure one cost =P?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Uhhh, Depends on if it would be possible to make it that small? I prefer small.
Haven't decided on buying one yet, but was just wondering in case I do.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Uhhh, Depends on if it would be possible to make it that small? I prefer small.
Haven't decided on buying one yet, but was just wondering in case I do.
Oh hah, I was referring to the fact that the current amis are 4", haha. But yeah as far as colors go a mitred would be easy to do :) I'd prolly make a better beak for it too, not the cute little half-beak that the parrotlets have.

Let me know whatever you decide. There is a "Request Custom Item" button on the shop page for that option :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
K :D Thanks! I book marked your shop =P Have you thought of trying other animals? lol not to be over whelming, again, just curious, haha!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Haha I guess you could say I have birds on the brain! Right now its birds birds birds, but I'm in the stages of planning a giraffe for my little sister :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Oooh awesome :D That will be fun!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
The next "clutch" is almost ready to be sent out! They just need some feets!

Very happy with how the cockatiel came out :)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Wow.. you outdid yourself !!!! I wish you all the success with your little side business to help you pay for your education :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Oh I absolutely LOVE the cockatiel!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
American yellow in progress! Will also have the light blue stripe on its wings :D

Hey guys I need a little feedback!

So I've been tweaking with changing colors to highlight the lovely eye "mask" plumage around pacific plet's eyes and think I've found a winner. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Cockatiel is soooo cute with thepink cheeks, I did not know they existed in blue color, too?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
THREAD RESURRECTION!

Hey y'all, long time no tweet! Recently had some interest in the amigurumi parrotlet pattern, so I figured I'd share it over here. If you are interested in giving crochet a shot or immortalizing your little peeper in yarn, check it out! :)

Amigurumi Parrot Birdy Buddy Pattern @ Etsy

Rex approves!

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Awwwwww..... so cute! And Rex is beautiful too.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts