Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks for sharing! I'll have to whip my hooks out and start rooting through my yarn stash. Once i"m done with finals that is!
Heck yeah! Post your progress too! :D I'm trying to make my own version of the parrotlet pattern to make them about half the size (the one I made with the Craftster pattern is about 15cm/6" tall). I'll post it once I've tested it out too :3

·
Registered
11,181 Posts
Heck yeah! Post your progress too! :D I'm trying to make my own version of the parrotlet pattern to make them about half the size (the one I made with the Craftster pattern is about 15cm/6" tall). I'll post it once I've tested it out too :3
Yes, please post your pattern when you have it done:) I would love to make one that is smaller (note: this is coming from a person who's mother taught her to crochet but not what each type of pattern it is, so pictures would be great!). There was such a cute picture on the first link of the cockatiel of the person's tiel with 3 of those little guys.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
There was such a cute picture on the first link of the cockatiel of the person's tiel with 3 of those little guys.
Wasn't it!? Augh, I wish I could get another 'tiel, if it wasn't for that dander! She def has a lot of amigurumi experience, I'm still learning how to do the shaping properly :)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Oh huh, didn't even think of that! That could help me pay for a birdcage and toys, haha.

I'd be happy to make a buddy for Apple and Monk. If you could PM me your zipcode, I could get an idea of the price for shipping :)
They are coming along beautifully so far! I even got some nice doll eyes instead of Sharpie'd old buttons, haha :)
How exiting :) we get to be the first prototype to stardom ;) lol I will be sure to post picture of Apple and Monk with their counterparts :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Those are so cute!! You have done a great job on apple and monk! I think I will pm you as well. I Would love a little gabby (GR):)

·
Registered
11,181 Posts
Oh my goodness, those are adorable! Though, my only complaint is that it's too SMALL! I can barely see them!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
So excited to get them :) that will be a hoot to take pictures with Apple and her double ;)

21 - 40 of 59 Posts