Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**UPDATE: ETSY SHOP IS UP!**

So recently I've started a new craft project called amigurumi. These are essentially super cute crocheted animals, food, pop culture things and such.

As I wait and wait to hear from breeders and roaming CL/eBay here in St. Pete, FL... I went ahead and made some feathered friends. They've made great gifts so far for family and friends! Yay!

Owlerson, Staring Contest Champion

Fat Bluebird

Blue Pacific Parrotlet

·
Registered
918 Posts
That's so cool! I can't crochet that well! The most complex thing i can do is a granny square~

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Squee!!!!!! I want one for Apple.. omg.. sooo cute!!! (not all pics are showing but I can see the bluebird) .. awww.. you can really sell these!

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
They are so cute, nice work, I tried to learn to crochet, my Mom could do anything, I am all thumbs..:eek:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I love the Plet the best :)
lol let me know when you are ready to take orders on a little green rump Apple ;)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Those look great!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I love the Plet the best :)
lol let me know when you are ready to take orders on a little green rump Apple ;)
Oh huh, didn't even think of that! That could help me pay for a birdcage and toys, haha.

I'd be happy to make a buddy for Apple and Monk. If you could PM me your zipcode, I could get an idea of the price for shipping :)

·
Registered
531 Posts
OMG they are so darn cute. You did a GREAT job!!!

I knit but so far have not yet mastered crocheting. Did you use a pattern, and if so where did you find them? I am sure that I can get someone (up here in Canada), to knit one for me in Peridot yellow ;)

·
Registered
660 Posts
I love them! I'm a big fan of crochet and I love making amigurumi! Did you find a pattern that you used for the parrotlet or did you make it yourself?

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Oh huh, didn't even think of that! That could help me pay for a birdcage and toys, haha.

I'd be happy to make a buddy for Apple and Monk. If you could PM me your zipcode, I could get an idea of the price for shipping :)
omg.. I pmd you . :) how wonderful :) Major Squeee!!!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Thanks for sharing! I'll have to whip my hooks out and start rooting through my yarn stash. Once i"m done with finals that is!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts