Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have two horses, two barn cats, three dogs (Jack Russlle, yorkie/maltese and a beagle puppy, she's my husband. Hopefully I'll have my parrotlet soon....

·
Registered
794 Posts
what pets do I have ?

4 dogs Skeeter(aussie shepard mix) Miss Runt(medium black dog reminds me of Nell, Miss chickapee, blowing in the wind) Browndeen(chow mix) and lastly but not leastly Chevy as in Chase Maryland(bassett beagle mix) 1 fabulous, you better come when I chirp cause I'm not playing with you parrotlet aka Bitsey Jo

·
Registered
38 Posts
Our other kids are:
Jake heeler/lab mix
Noah Congo african grey
Joe Blue front amazon
Bobbie half moon conure
Checky quaker
Mr Gay betta

Linda

·
Registered
794 Posts
She's back..were you gone because you moved is that what you told us ,I forget..You know I was just teasing you right? How do you leave a Bunny out .Can you house break a Bunny? It looks like a stuffed toy. My ex-husband years ago decided he would raise rabbits and kill them and eat them..yea right over my dead body... I made pets out of them. One in paticular I called "toady" he would come when I called him. Toady stayed around our house and then one day hopped down the street to Mr. Lesters garden and ate all of his new plants in the garden he had just planted..Whoops....so then...... he went to live in the country and was the Daddy to a gazillion babies. That's the beginning and end of life with rabbits.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Memmy, yes you can potty train bunnies, it's quite easy actually. It's their natural instinct to poo and pee in the same place, so you get them a litter box and get them to go in there, and then that's that. (more complicated a bit than that, but you get the idea)

We have:
2 parrotlets
1 black cat
1 north american painted turtle (caught from the wild and now can't be returned because he's too tame)
2 red ear slider turtles
1 large tank with ciclids
2 real kids (23 mnths and 3 mnths)

Have previously had more pets than I can probably remember, we have quite a history for pets. 2 Rabbits, 1 hampster, a green cheek conure, 2 lovebirds, 2 budgies, a different black cat (who went to live with my brother cause he loved being outdoors and I couldn't let him out where we live, and my bro could), and many, many, many fish.

·
Registered
70 Posts
In additon to my 2 parrotlets, Toby (green) & Gracey (blue) I have:

2 cats: Henry who is all white & long haired & Daisy who is a long haired calico Manx (no tail)

1 Russian tortoise named Stella

·
Registered
351 Posts
That pic is ADORABLE!!! when i was a little girl, we also had a bunny, he was potty trained to a litter box. its really quite neat!

·
Registered
3 Posts
other pets

Hi I am Cory
Along with ZuZu and Pete parrotlets
we have Tucker CAG, Sparkle MBC, Tiggi and Kirby Mini Dachshunds, and Norton the cat.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have litter trained many rabbits, and yes it is quite simple. my father and i used to breed belted dutch when i was a kid.

the current collection has downsized ALOT!
I am left with: weasel - "my ferret" + 2 snakes, 2 plets, 2 black manniquin finches. and thats all right now.
not a bad downsize. only 6 left of 42! pets/rescue
and thats the answer to everything 42. :rolleyes: for all ya hitch hikers quide fans out there.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
3 cats - Catfish, Eggroll, Ducksauce
3 Budgies- Sweet, Sour, Pinot Noir
1 Quaker - General Tso
1 Parrotlet- Gelato
1 Betta Fish- Soy Dog
21 hermit crabs - not really named, but 4 strawberries, 4 equadorians, 13 purple pinchers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts