Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never suck air between your teeth when there is something lodged there, even if you are by yourself. I had some rice caught in between my teeth and since no other person was around, I thought it would be okay to suck air through my teeth... well I forgot about Gelato sitting on my shoulder.

He demands proper manners at all times. I got a swift nip to my cheek and a lot of angry little chirps... He then took a final nip to my ear. So, once again.... Do not show poor manners in front my p'let. Punishment is swift and severe. You have been warned. ;)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
catfish,

How do you know it wasn't a 'more, more, do it some more' kind of response? Are you sure he has manners???

As a counter point to this; Sparky likes to fling his poop when he deposits one on my shoulder...:rolleyes:

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Art,

If that's what he does when he likes something. I DON'T want to see what he does when doesn't like soemthing. :eek:

Gelato is a very proper boy. . . (<_< ). . .( >_>). . . Okay I'm lying. He likes to fling his vegetables when he is finished... but he wants me to have good manners.

I think he doesn't like that noise because of the budgies. They used to make a noise very similar to that and it would drive him crazy. He really didn't like them. I had to keep part of their cage blocked from view because if he saw them he would just throw the biggest little temper tantrum. I think he was happy to see them finally get adopted.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Sounds ouchy!

For reasons of fear of biting ears, I only let Nemo on my shoulder when my hair is down and covering my ears and neck, lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts