Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm new here to the forum and also a new parrotlet owner. Thank you for all the useful information here, especially as I'm learning how to take care of a very active baby parrotlet. Lucy is now almost 3 months old and she's a delight and a handful!

·
Super Moderator
3,705 Posts
Hi there and welcome to you and Lucy! We are happy to have you join us. A delight and a handful is an excellent description of these little birds but this community is a big help - helping the difficult and celebrating the successes, we love to hear it all. She’s 3 months old so still quite young - how long have you had her? We love photos too if you care to share!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Always love seeing another greenie on here! 💚 From your avatar pic, :Lucy looks gorgeous! So, she is active? I can relate. I have a 4 month old and he is the same way! Delightful and a handful - that is a parrotlet for sure! And we love them for it! lol So, how are things going? Have you started training her yet? Remember to save her favorite treat for training. Pugsley only gets hemp seeds during training! ;) This forum is a great source of information, but let us know if we can be of any help! Nice having you and Lucy join the flock!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts