Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i took some pictures of the new cage. I need to buy some more stuff to put in there and make some more toys as well. I think it's looking pretty good though. There is also a picture of 2 of my kitties (Eggroll is the creamy orange and Catfish is the orange w/ a red collar).

·
Registered
373 Posts
Great looking cage! Looks exactly like the one I'll be getting Nemo in a month or so. Let me know how you like it?

Your cats looks posed in that picture :D Although I know how hard it is to try to get them to do something they don't want!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actually they sleep like that all the time! I just happened to have my camera! I do agree they look posed tho :)

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Wow catfish that looks so nice - you did a great job with the whole setup ;)
Gelato's the King of his Castle now for sure.

Your bookend Cats are very cute!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks so much!

As much as they sleep they could be book ends. Catfish doesn't even bother getting up now when the quakers are out. He looks (I swear he also rolls his eyes) and goes back to sleep. He likes to watch Gelato play as well. now that his cage is taller, he is able to hang upside down more easily and swing from the center part of the bell that makes the bell ring.

He will hang from one foot and sway back and forth for several minutes. <_<

he is a very odd little bird. Catfish leaves him alone tho, just likes to watch. He's such a good little kitty!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts