Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! I'm new to this forum and so far this whole site is amazing. So much helpful information from other owners.

So, i've had a female visual blue for awhile now and I was thinking about breeding her. So i'm trying to find her a mate. I was wondering if anyone could point me to someone selling in or around Edmonton AB?

Not sure what color I should choose for her to have as a mate either. Any help would be wonderful. Thx for reading :eek:

·
Registered
11,181 Posts
Welcome:) I'm not in Canada, so I can't help you out. But if you're interested in breeding, I guess it would depend on what mutations you would like... Do you know the genetics of your blue? Also, you may find that you want to breed your female, but the female does not want to breed or does not get along with the male that you picked out for her; will this be a problem?

Good luck with your search:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx for the welcome. I'm not sure the color mutations that my female has. I guess thats the exciting part. Waiting to see what the babies might look like hehe. I know the male i'm looking at is a pastel blue split with white.

If they don't decide to mate thats not a problem for me. They are pets first for me. I have extra cages if they don't get along either. So I guess i'll have to wait and see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts