TalkParrotlets.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Hope all are well and keeping safe. Have question regarding this carpet and floor cleaner for dog messes. Getting a new puppy and want to make sure there are no orders in carpet. Is anyone familiar with this product and have you used it around birds?

·
Registered
15 Posts
we have used it with 3 parrots in the house. Do we know 100% that it isn't harmful but we have been using it for many years and not noticed any issues

·
Super Moderator
4,871 Posts
It is always best to keep a parrot far away from any fumes, since the only way to know for sure that something is damaging is a sick or dead bird. I use a cage in another room if I need to use something aerosol, with the door closed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It is always best to keep a parrot far away from any fumes, since the only way to know for sure that something is damaging is a sick or dead bird. I use a cage in another room if I need to use something aerosol, with the door closed.
I agree 100% caution is best. There are different formulations of nature's miracle... Some are aerosol some are a hand spray bottle. I would agree with rubydoo252 I wouldn't (edited to correct typo, I apparently originally said I would use aerosol... I wouldn't use aerosol is what was meant!) use the aerosol version by the birds. The spray bottle I would still be cautious so you don't get it into the air where the birds could inhale it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts