Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, some of you past guys that saw my thread about birdie mash... well I think I found a use to my past failed experiment.

Here is the thread of Birdie Mash:
http://www.talkparrotlets.com/showthread.php?t=639

Veggie Mash Cookies

1st Part (Veggie Mash):
Ingredents
2/3 mixed veggies
2/3 broccoli
1 egg with shell
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 cup water
Instructions: Cook all veggies. Strain them and put them in blender. Pour your 1 cup water, throw the egg in there, and put oatmeal in there too. Blend till big chunks of veggies are to your liking. Afterwards, put in a big bowl.

2nd Part:
Ingredents
Veggie Mash (1st part)
1/3 cup shredded walnut
1/3 cup oatmeal (not blended)
1 1/3 (2/3 + 2/3) cup Wheat Flour
Intructions: Mix all ingredents in 2nd Part in big bowl. Add more water if you wish. Put small amounts on cookie sheet that you wish --compared to your bird's size--. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook for 15 minuntes. Store in freezer. Put it in the fridge so it can dethaw for about 5 hours. Ready to eat!

Thanks Sally for giving me the recipe for Tiel Cookies! I made my "almost" own creation! :D

Kiwi loves it better than birdie bread!!

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
You are welcome. You can change any recipe you find to suit you, I always change recipes. SO glad Kiwi is happy!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is my new recipe called Black Berrie Zucchini Bites

Black Berrie Zucchini Bites
Ingredients
- 1 1/3 (2/3 +2/3) Cup Wheat Flour
- 1 2/3 (1 + 2/3) Cup Grated Zucchini
- 2 Egg Shells (no inside)
- 1 Whole Egg with Shell
- ¼ Cup Water
- ¼ Cup Gerber Apple Juice (any kind is fine!)
- ¼ Diced Black Berry

Instructions: Before you do anything, stick your 2 egg shells (no inside) in a food processor… till it is fine enough for your liking. Stir and mix all ingredients in one big bowl. Put small amounts on cookie sheet that you wish – compared to your bird’s size --. Preheat Oven to 350F degrees. Cook for 18 minutes. Store in Freezer. Put it in the fridge so it can dethaw for about 5 hours. Ready to give to your bird!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well... :eek: I do love Cooking on my spare time definetely for my fuzzy and feathery family.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts