Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The boys are doing awesome! Luka is a little angel as always. Love his sweet little face. Milo is completely back to normal thanks to Avicalm. He is so much more relaxed and energetic now like he used to be. He’s had a couple grumpy days but that’s normal. Milo gained “good morning” into his phrases a few months ago. I love hearing him tell me good morning! He’s such a good boy. He also says “chirp chirp chirp” which makes me laugh :D

Fluff balls being fluffy

Milo eating some yummy spinach omelet with his chop. I discovered they both enjoy omelets! Nice change from hard boiled eggs (Cooked in coconut oil)

Luka enjoying some lovely scratches :p

Harness training with the boys. Had to use sunflower seeds instead of nutriberries for Milo at first. He declared nutriberries were not enough bribery to go near the harness lol.

I looked up while doing my makeup to see a little face watching me :p 🙄

When your head is forced to an awkward angle because your bird decided he wants to hold onto your hair lol. The sad part is I could see Milo trying to grab the hair, so I tilted my head so he could reach.

Milo with a messy beak after some harness training with a tropical fruit nutriberry :)

Luka helped me clean and put new fabric on the playstand. Look how proud he is lol :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hello, luca’s colours are to die for!!!! My Mugsey is blue with a light peach around his belly, so was wondering if I want a Luca can I take a paint brush and add some of his colours to Mugsey!!!?? :rolleyes::D

He is absolutely beautiful, they all are but his colours just melt me everything time I see him! Wish mine was as tame. He is tame but only when he wants to bother so still working on that! All the best!

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Love Luka's colors-----pied. Milo is very handsome bluie----both look very healthy. They get along out together, but housed separately?

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! I love Luka’s colors, too. And he actually stays still for pictures so I can easily get nice ones of him lol :D I tried to think of a painting related name for him when I first brought him home. But “Luka” fit him so well, I decided to stick with it.

No, they don’t get along. :( Milo doesn’t like Luka, so separate cages and separate play times. But I was prepared for that before I brought Luka home. So they both still get lots of love :eek:

·
Registered
176 Posts
While I’m pretty partial to the blues...Luka really is beautiful. They’re so cute, I love to see pics of them!!!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Wonderful pictures! Your boys are so beautiful. The one with Milo in your hair is adorable, and Luka is basically the most photogenic thing ever.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. Your babies are very cute. :)

·
Registered
889 Posts
You take the best pictures! How do you do it? Seriously, I can't get anything half as good as these. These are wonderful and really capture's the personality and beauty of these little guys!

The one of Milo pulling at your hair cracks me up! I love that one!

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You’re so sweet, thank you. <3

Luka gets the credit for his cute pictures. He poses and waits patiently for his closeup :p I’m just the adoring paparazzi chasing after him. His breeder has the same phone as me. She was taking pictures and videos of him not long after he hatched. So it’s normal for him. But really the key is to take a lot of pictures at once. I get 2 or 3 really nice ones for every 30 pictures I take.

For Milo, I fully take credit for how good they are ;) He’s impossible! Hates my phone and usually tries to bite it when I take pictures. So most of the time I take videos of him, then go through the video pausing until I get a nice picture to screenshot. I have a lot of videos of him running up to bite my phone lol. The only times he will sit still is when he can’t be bothered to move. That’s how I got the picture of him holding onto my hair. He was having too much fun to move. :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
Love the colors

Beautiful Birds. I especially love Luka's colors.
Great play stand!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.