Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are pictures of oscar! From a baby, to just about now!
___
here he is at a few weeks old

__

him and his sister (koana [ko-nuhh]) which is my mom's

__
older, almost current:

__
being funny!

___
hangin' around

__
i was vacuuming under his cage, and i looked up and this is him:

(hes still a scaredy cat at 5 months old!!)
__
oscar is the greatest lil' bundle of joy!! he is always playing, or hanging upside down from a rope and swinging! its so fun to watch him!!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
That very cute with the Teddy Bears :D - the one of him hiding behind the bear is too funny :p :D Great Pictures Nick -

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
The more you use the vacuum around them the more they get used to it. I mostly use a hand vac for the birds little messes :) both the birds will sit and keep preening themselves as I vacuum under them while they are on their playstand, they are so use to the hand-vac.

The regular vacuum is purple and at first they flipped out over it - I think it was the color - so I started using that one daily until they got used to it - although they always stop preening with the big vacuum and just watch it :p

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oscar is so terrified of anything!! I once was cleaning a pool stick and I was sitting next to his cage, and looked in, and hes hiding! lol
my cockatiel, birdie loves big things. lol
he loves the vacuum, and really anything new he will kiss, sing to, and talk to...hes very very weird. lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts