Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Update: Hubby is doing surprisingly well. He has not developed a fever and just feels under the weather and fatigued. I was feeling slightly itchy eyed and site throat but that was only one day so now I'm thinking maybe just regular allergies? The baby is fine, I've been checking his temp several times a day but he's doing great. Just praying hubby's case stays mild since he's the most vulnerable. We're just hanging around the house *shrug*

That's good to hear that so far things seem to be mild for your family. Please continue to quarantine until it is deemed safe to not do so. :)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Yikes...it never rains but it pours! Keep on with the self-quarantine and keep us all posted on how you 3 are doing.

·
Super Moderator
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hey everyone!
Update here: we are all doing well. Hubby only got mild symptoms, the baby was a little Sneezy for a couple days and I feel a little extra fatigued occasionally but no one got any fevers and it's been two weeks so we are feeling thankful.

Still can't believe how fast this little boy is growing. I just couldn't love him more.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
V,

He sure has grown! I looked at the first pics you sent and...Keep feeding him what you have been feeding him! Vicki and I are so glad you and yours are okay....What a scare!

David and Vicki;):rolleyes:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Such a sweetheart! I love his little overalls with their little dinosaurs. It's so good to hear that your family came through safely.

·
Super Moderator
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Guys he is huge LOL look at this side by side:
I'm going to start giving him food soon but it really is amazing to think he's thriving on nothing but breastmilk

Attachments

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
He's the only one thriving during Covid, that's for sure! Such a cutie pie!

·
Super Moderator
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
You guys.... My little hooman just keeps getting cuter. He's getting so big, he surprises me with something new almost every day. I finally finished up his room "properly" with Star Wars theme.
Every time I think I can't love him more he proves me wrong. He is starting to say mama and dada.
He also loves laughing at the birds. He thinks they are a hoot.

Attachments

·
Registered
841 Posts
Awww, hello cutie! I love that yoda... blanket? Is it a blanket if it has a hood? He's gotten so big! It looks like he's got your eyes! Definitely the shape at least, and it looks like the color too, but that could be the lighting of the picture. It's so exciting that he's starting to talk!

·
Super Moderator
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Awww, hello cutie! I love that yoda... blanket? Is it a blanket if it has a hood? He's gotten so big! It looks like he's got your eyes! Definitely the shape at least, and it looks like the color too, but that could be the lighting of the picture. It's so exciting that he's starting to talk!
It's a little Yoda Towel :p

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Violet and David,

He looks so important! The expression on his face is so pleasant looking! Think he's big now? Wait until the solid food grabs hold! He is such a gift.

Vicki and David:rolleyes:;)

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
My goodness what a handsome boy, I am so happy for you! So healthy and beautiful, you will love him more and more each day, he is in your heart forever.

·
Super Moderator
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
My goodness what a handsome boy, I am so happy for you! So healthy and beautiful, you will love him more and more each day, he is in your heart forever.
Hi evelyn! I've missed you! You are so right, I love him more everyday it doesn't even seem like that's possible but I do! Every time he learns something new it is just the joy of my heart, right now he is babbling on in baby talk like he's trying to say things it is just the cutest ever

21 - 40 of 57 Posts