Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought everyone might like an update on the baby Human. He's about 14 lbs now, almost 4 months (wow what?!) Seems like he's getting big so fast. He sleeps in his own room now for about 6-7 hours a night. He's very smiley and "talks" to us a lot. He just gets cuter and cuter everyday. I love this baby so much.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,469 Posts
What a cute baby. Does the baby have a pet bird yet?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Oh my goodness! Those big eyes! That smile! He's so cute, idk how you ever do anything but stare at him and coo. Good to hear he's doing well!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Beautifully nice ! Good looking Mom + good looking Dad = Great looking baby! He's God's gift to you and your hubby.....4 months? Wow!:)

Vicki and David;):rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
He's beautiful Vi.

·
Super Moderator
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone :) obviously we adore him.
This just in, we have the covid :( Hubby tested positive and we are all showing symptoms.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Violet....

I wonder if Melody had the virus? Since all of you have the virus, do you think that maybe Melody had it first? I wonder.....:confused:

Dave

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Violet....

I wonder if Melody had the virus? Since all of you have the virus, do you think that maybe Melody had it first? I wonder.....:confused:

Dave

Coronaviruses are species specific. COVID-19 only affects mammals (humans are mammals). COVID-19 does NOT affect birds.

·
Super Moderator
4,469 Posts
Coronaviruses are species specific. COVID-19 only affects mammals (humans are mammals). COVID-19 does NOT affect birds.
I checked with multiple sources including my vet and the above information is correct as far as I have been told.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear your family is ill. All the best wishes for a quick recovery with no complications. You're all in my thoughts.

·
Super Moderator
6,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Update: Hubby is doing surprisingly well. He has not developed a fever and just feels under the weather and fatigued. I was feeling slightly itchy eyed and site throat but that was only one day so now I'm thinking maybe just regular allergies? The baby is fine, I've been checking his temp several times a day but he's doing great. Just praying hubby's case stays mild since he's the most vulnerable. We're just hanging around the house *shrug*

1 - 20 of 57 Posts