Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Steve,

Great shots!

Do all 3 parrotlets live together in the same cage? Have you had any problem having 3 in parrotlets?

Regards,

Art S.

PS. I love Custard's color!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
:D :D :D ;)

Actually Pado, the little girl, that is the reason I joined this site in the first place, that is stuck in the bird shop is still there and I'm trying to resist getting her. Besides, since everyone is working on 2, I should go for 3!! Memmey, you didn't read this, it didn't happen :cool: .

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
YES DO – I don’t want to be the guinea pig anymore :rolleyes:

On a serious note: Art it might be ‘meant to be’ she might be waiting for you – if it didn’t work keeping her with Sparky and MeMe you could always keep her in a separate cage :cool:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
:D :D I knowwww - and I can't wait to see HOW FAR IT GOES :D

Art - there is a Damsel in distress - something needs to be done -

and after all - you have an extra cage just going to waste :eek:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
arts.
my friend has 2 in his cage. the green and the yellow one.
custard and rhubarb. that is what he as called them.
he has had no problems yet ,but they are still only young.
all the best steve.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I went to check on the other little girl.

Good and bad news:

The sweet little girl that has been stuck for months at the bird shop that we frequent has a new home - she was adopted two days ago. Not by me.

I'm very happy that she has a home. I'm also happy that I don't have three birds, but I'm sad that I didn't adopt her.

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Don't be sad ....MiMi and Sparky are a team, they have had their flight patterns and rountine down for a long time. That new girl could have upset the routine they have, I know you felt bad for her but really if you think about it you've had yours for longer than anyone I have ever known. You've been lucky with them. She got her own home and you've got two wonderful birds of your own. I think your lucky. So smile....

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Memmey,

That is how I feel. But there was a little pang of sadness since she was a really sweet bird.

Thanks for the kind words.

Art S.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Art – I missed your response on this –

Now I feel bad for joshing you about her :( But she has a home now and that is good.

Memmey’s right, she may have caused a split with MeMe and Sparky. It would have been horrible if Sparky chose her as his mate and left his sister out.

You know the saying, if it ain't broken don't fix it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts