Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
In the fourth picture, he almost looks like a little kid when they get tired at school and put their head down on their desk! Very cute!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
He looks so sweet and innocent in the pictures...little do we know what lurks beneath...:D .

Great shots Kathy!

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I refuse to my have my client maligned , he did not chew the rope and he is a good sweet little boy( look at that face),please refrain from any further attempts to slander his person. He is a man of high moral fiber and only occasionally is his behavior ever called into question.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Oh my I love these pictures! The fourth picture does remind me of a little kid....I used to get tired and fall asleep over the side of beds/couches/chairs/anything kind of like that. Too cute. Scritches only at night, huh? Froot will take them whenever someone will give them

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oh wow ! Nemo is adooorable. I have a play centre for Atlas but he does NOT do that with it. hehe. he just steps on it, hops to the edge,and flies away. sigh..and we custom built it too! glad nemo is having so much fun with his. he's cuute!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts