Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay totally smitten w/ my little Hpnotiq. She is so different from my male it's not even funny.

Gelato: confident, stubborn, bossy, loves to cuddle in the crook of my neck

Hpnotiq: daddy's girl that doesn't want to travel too far away, LOVES LOVES LOVES to be cupped in my hand and get head scritches, has to be touching me no matter what whe out.

I've had gelato since he was almost 2 months old, and his personality seemd to become more and more stubborn and bossy. He was NEVER this cuddly and clingy.

I so suffer from MBS. . .

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
As I type this, Kiwi is under my hair against my neck where she loves to be! She has a definite bedtime routine in which she runs under my hair, gets all settled in and sings herself to sleep. My boys say that she is definitely a mama's girl. Have fun...

·
Registered
794 Posts
ragazza piccola del daddy..daddy's little girl.
This reminds me of how sad I've been this week. My beloved Maestro Pavarotti died as I'm sure you heard. I watched the opera L'Elisiar de L'amore(sp?) today and cried. That opera is funny but watching him sing Una furtiva lagrima made my heart break.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:( I saw the sad news. Ive seen some of the shows on TV, but I never got a chance to see him in concert. I missed out, but at least we all have his work recorded (at least the tv companies do) so we can continue to have his voice for a lifetime...

I hope that made sense . . .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts