Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
my name is nick and I am almost 27 years old!
I have achieved my AT (associate in technology)and my BS in technology.
I currently am working on a few personal internet tasks,
and work as an Administrative Assistant for an IT company teaching: computer science, data management, and technology assessment.

When im not working, Im home relaxing (not really, as my work comes home with me) and enjoying my birds:
My Blue Parrotlet, Oscar (my avatar image)
and my cockatiel, birdie.
I am soon going to be getting a new cockatiel, and also a true albino parrotlet!! im excited!
I also have a cat (casper)
and two chihuahs (nina and chloe)
_
I also have a breeding pair of parrotlets, who are "working" and Im exoecting to see some eggs (hopefully)
Im still looking for a green parrotlet to replace my departed "kiwi" :(
_
I recently created a forum for all pet lovers, called PetsGalore!
please come check it out...
http://pets.logu2.com

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Hello Nick - welcome to you and your crew - looking forward to seeing some photos also when you have a chance to post some. How old are all your animals?

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello Nick - welcome to you and your crew - looking forward to seeing some photos also when you have a chance to post some. How old are all your animals?
my blue parrotlet is just about 5 months old (born mid march)
my chihuahs, i dont know exactly but i would say between 5 and 10 years old.
my cat, casper, is 12 weeks old as of tomorrow.
and my cockatiel is about 6-8 years old.
_
PICTURES ARE NEXT!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Loved your pictures. Oscar sure has a pretty color of blue. Casper is a cutie. I have a white cat who is now 11 years old. He is 20 lbs. (big bone).:) He looked like Casper when he was a kitten. How do your other animals get along with Oscar? In the pictures, they all look like they are one big happy family.

Morena

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Loved your pictures. Oscar sure has a pretty color of blue. Casper is a cutie. I have a white cat who is now 11 years old. He is 20 lbs. (big bone).:) He looked like Casper when he was a kitten. How do your other animals get along with Oscar? In the pictures, they all look like they are one big happy family.

Morena
lol. we are one big happy family.....sometimes. LOL
The kitten, tries to cuddle with my dogs, but they snap at it!! it saddens me that they don't allow another member of the "family"!! lool
but when the dogs are in a good mood, they actually play with the cat..the dogs will just look at it, with their ears high up, and their tail wagging as fast as possible!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
After seeing Nick's cute animal photos I had to post my own :D

I woke him for this picture :D

This is Bailey or Baileeboi as we call him - he's the real Senior in the house - he's either 13 or 14 (bad Dad, I can't remember without looking it up - I think he's 13)

This is Hank - he's a year younger than Baileeboi - he's either 12 or 13 - ( without looking it up I think he's 12)
He's the pushover in the house - the Cat and the Birds walk all over him. But he's the most spoiled so he's okay with it :D

And of course the self appointed Royalty of the house:The Peepers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts