Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Chipper is too cute. For some reason, Kiwi has stopped taking baths and I'm baffled. I used to put down a shallow bowl that she loved and now won't go near it. Just recently when I run the faucet in the kitchen she runs over but if I try to coax her down my arm, she runs away. Any suggestions? I know it's important for them to have their baths but I don't want her stressed over it.

·
Registered
794 Posts
That is not very princess like. Your being like the paparatzzi(sp?)........photographing her in her private moments.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
She loves to get very wet, she walks around and puts one side in then the other, then her front, then her back. SO sweet.

·
Registered
69 Posts
You know if this were some old man , instead of a cute little parrot we'd be saying EEWEEH...Yuck! However, I'll say I'm as green as a parrot with envy. That's a Kodak moment. These birds seem to exude that warm "puppy" feeling inside of people. Really like the pic.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Very cute. I wish I could get a vidoe of Gelato taking a bath. He tries to drown himself. . . head first in and lots of sneezing. Then he almost flips on to his back and sends water flying everywhere. Sometimes Hpnotiq gets a shower because he just flings it everywhere....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts