Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
wish I knew how to get her picture next to my posts ??? I know it's somewhere here, but ????? Roxy and Lilly
That I CAN tell you what to do. You are looking in your user control panel for your avatar picture if you want it beside your name. And if you want a picture in the post itself, it is called your signature. On the middle-left hand side of your user cp, click on edit avatar and add the picture, and also click on edit signature if you want.

·
Registered
11,181 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this. No matter what you decide, just know that your little one knows how much you love her.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
That I CAN tell you what to do. You are looking in your user control panel for your avatar picture if you want it beside your name. And if you want a picture in the post itself, it is called your signature. On the middle-left hand side of your user cp, click on edit avatar and add the picture, and also click on edit signature if you want.
Could not find the picture I had originally submitted under user cp.
I know it is here because I saw it one day, but don't know how I got there and where it was hidden?????

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hi Everyone who cared about Lilly and me....
Sad to say I have lost her today...I am too heartbroken to speak...but I will miss her beauty and her chirps and her love.
Thanks for caring and understanding....Roxy

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Oh my dear, sweet Roxy. Our sweet Lilly is finally free of all that encumbered her in this last part of her life but what a gift - what a tremendous gift you are and will always be to each other. My heart goes out to you, you are such an angel. I hope peace comes to your heart and you feel Lilly's love surround you. I am sending you warmth and love, you kind, gentle person.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Roxy: Our hearts are with you and share in the sadness of the loss of Lilly.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I understand what you are going through. My bird (Not a parrotlet, Indian Ringneck) died overnight. He was very ill and we don't know what was wrong with him. We got an autopsy because we didn't want it to spread to the other birds, and there was nothing obvious, but he did have fluid in his lungs. We let nature take its course and he lasted a total of two days after falling noticeably ill. We will pray for your Lilly and you. There is really nothing that we can do to ease your pain, but know that you are not alone. I think that I speak for all of us when I say that I believe she had a good life and a good, loving owner and that she could not have been in better hands.

Best wishes,
Gumdrop's Owner

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Roxy I'm really sorry. I know how much you loved your precious friend. It's for sure your little girl left this life feeling very very loved. Her physical presence is gone but she is still with you, probably sitting on your shoulder right now, watching over you and continuing to love you as you loved her.

Reactions: ginziputzi

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
roxy replies

thanks...I am miserable and miss her so....where are my chirps and my cute litlle fluffy wonder ? ??????????I am sad

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
It hurts so much to lose a little friend. Most of us here are all too familiar with the feeling. It's going to be okay sweetie. We're all here for you.

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
We are here for you, Roxy. The depth of feeling you have expressed in your posts makes us know so well how much you are suffering right now. Can you find a hint of peace in knowing Lilly is free? She is not gone, sweetie. I know you miss her terribly but she is not gone. Close your eyes and feel her close to you. You will feel it - it is real. Kpenguins is absolutely right - she is probably on your shoulder right now, wondering why you are so sad when she is so free. She will always be part of you. Love like that does not die. As a friend once wisely said to me, you won't get over it but it will find its place. I am sending you warm hugs. Keep coming here and letting it all out, Roxy. We are here for you.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Oh dear Roxy, I'm sure you miss her terribly. I hope you find comfort in knowing that you spent your time with your little fid till the very last minute, loving her, caring for her, and letting her know she's not alone. I'm praying for your continued health and I hope you find peace within yourself soon.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts