Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some recent pics I took of yesterday!!

yum!! Bamboo!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am just skiddish about showing my self on internet. May-be that i just my dad talkin'!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Cute pictures! How is the eating thing going with Kiwi? He's enjoying more things? Still liking the birdie bread?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is giong great! He is enjoying TONS of things. His favorites are corn, banana, watermelon, peas, oatmeal, and brown rice.

It is still liking the birdie bread, but I am giving him less of that now (saves more) and giving him the real thing... veggies, fruits, and grains.

In the morning he gets Birdie bread with fruit, then after that he gets a whole butt ton of veggies (he like this part of the day) and as he last dish, some seeds.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I think bird breads are great for slipping things in that a bird otherwise doesn't want to eat, but do consider that cooking produce lessens the nutritional content to some extent (not sure how much!) so raw is always, in my opinion, best when you can! Keep up the good work!

Have you been making foraging opportunities daily?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No??? Foriging as in hiding them, so he will work for them and get excersice and wont be bored..... *thinking*. I will have to try that. :-D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts