·
Super Moderator
4,741 Posts
What a handsome couple...

Reactions: kiwi_and_avocado

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
They look like brother and sister! Really nice pair. Babies will eventually happen, maybe. It all depends on puberty. They may change, so keep an eye out for aggression when they get older. I hope they stay happy! I noticed that you have uncovered glass windows. Please cover the glass or they will eventually crash into the glass. It will happen! Even if you watch them every second. Over the years in many bird forums, there have been reports of birds hitting the glass ( or mirrors). Some did not make it. If you want light in, hang a good lace over the window.
Give them a kissy kiss from me and Vicki.

David and Vicki

·
Registered
I can't dive yet 0-0
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They look like brother and sister! Really nice pair. Babies will eventually happen, maybe. It all depends on puberty. They may change, so keep an eye out for aggression when they get older. I hope they stay happy! I noticed that you have uncovered glass windows. Please cover the glass or they will eventually crash into the glass. It will happen! Even if you watch them every second. Over the years in many bird forums, there have been reports of birds hitting the glass ( or mirrors). Some did not make it. If you want light in, hang a good lace over the window.
Give them a kissy kiss from me and Vicki.

David and Vicki
Sorry for the late reply. i haven't been very active, I lost my hamster, Lightning, last month (IDK why hamsters are considered a 'easy, good for kids pet', there really not)
Their sisters, I think, the pet store I got them from didn't really have info on them, I might get them DNA tested, I'm too young and too much of a newb to breed IMO lol.
ok, I'll do that, I've never seen them run into the windows before :unsure:
ok! if you give Kiwi a kiss, she will do the smooch noise lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts