Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought I'd introduce myself, since the forum told me to ;)

My name is Carla and I live in Jersey, Channel Islands, UK.
I'm currently a vet assistant, but I should be trainee vet tech soon :)

I live at home, with my parents, brother, dog, and Zebra finches Romeo, Juliet, Custard, Crumble (and soon to be added Apple and Rhubarb)

I have been bitten by the bird bug, and so I am looking to expand my flock to include a parrotlet (all assuming I can find a breeder) so i'm looking for as much information I can find, to be sure I can provide a great home for a p-let

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Carla,

Welcome aboard!

You are from Jersey and i am from New Jersey - this means absolutely nothing :D .

Amber26 is in the UK (not sure how close) and is presently sitting on a set of eggs (I told her not shift her weight too much ;) ). You may want to contact her ragarding a baby.

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Amber! I didn't realise you were in the UK!!!

Art. My Jersey (lol) is the reason your Jersey is called Jersey :D If your interested, I can give you a wikipedia page link that explains why (if you don't already know. . some people do, some don't)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome :D That means the total people I know of in the UK with parrotlets are 2 :D

And I'm soooo stupid. I totally got you mixed up with a different parrotlet person on a different site, so ignore the above message ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts